Sunday, October 9, 2011

We're Married!!!

Sorry for the lack of blogging, bad internet connection and very busy days to blame. Hey, guess what we are married. Our photographer promised some photos by tomorrow so we'll post some then. The day was perfect, freaking hot 36C but cooled down nicely for our ceremony at 6pm. We were blubbering messes but couldn't be more in love. Until we can do a more detailed post here are some photos of La Residence where we were married. Absolutely, the most gorgeous place and hotel we have every been to in the world.
Tomorrow we do a full day of wine tasting in the Stellenbosch region.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big hugs & congratulations,once I see the pics of you guys standing at the alter, it will really hit me and I will no doubt become a blubbering mother. Oh wow, has been quite a day I am sure for you both. seeems secondary now, but the room , flowers all of it is stunningly beautiful. Love you,oops, love my 2 sons! xo mom

*dalyn said...

massive hugs and kisses to you both!
now when i click on the pics they get big. did you change something? what a STUNNING place. can't wait to see the wedding pics xoxox *d

Tracey said...

Freakin' sweet room! I feel so poor :-(

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! So thrilled for you both. Woo hooo!
Maddy x

Miss Hart said...

So nice!!! this should have been where the Levin course was held :)

Its stunning, maybe I should take a trip with Rich to SA and head to cape town.....love that I have that option, cant wait for photos!!! i bet you guys look soooooo beautiful.....any tears??

Susan Chipley said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you two. Everything looks absolutely beautiful and perfect.