Saturday, August 9, 2008

Bienvenue a Montreal

Well we have made it to Montreal and are hanging in the lounge. The 7+ hour flight felt like nothing thanks to the "pods", Jess and I both had a nice nap seeing as how we were up at 5am this morning (that's 8pm back home in Vancouver). The service was quite lovely, a tomato tarte followed by veal cheeks and then a beautiful cheese service and before landing warm cookies and ice cream....all accompanied by as much wine as you wanted.I am currently exploring "Scotch" in the Maple Leaf Lounge and also reintroducing vegetables into my diet. Jess and I have this disgusting habit of eating and drinking like pigs while on holidays, it is basically a diet of wine and cheese for 3 weeks solid. BUT, we are having a lifestyle makeover tomorrow so we have to pack alot in before then..thank God it is all free!!We have a 5.5 hour flight from here and will be home at 4:30 Vancouver time. 1/2 hour until boarding...gotta run and refill my glass!!

4 comments:

kayakgirl said...

Welcome home boys!!!!! Not really looking forward to ending my blissful rest period but I guess we have to "make the doughnuts" in order to enjoy these times off. lol
You'll be enjoying "Big Brother" and the comfort of your own bed in no time! xoxo

Emily said...

Welcome home dahlings! Give me a ring once you've settled in and passed all that cheese.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to catch up... I think you should hold off on your lifestyle change or whatever you are calling it until the end of the summer! xoxo

Patrick said...

Gherkin pickles, eh?...I guess they'd be considered a 'transition vegetable' toward your healthier lifestyle. ;)