Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Birthday To The Blog's #1 Fan

We arrived safely in Bordeaux and will post more later but wanted to get out and explore the city. Just wanted to say a big 'Happy Birthday' to our mom, Sharon. This was one of the few pictures we had on our laptop of her and I'm sure she's not impressed but we think she looks cute. In this picture, she is about to Ziptrek between Whistler Mountain and Blackcomb Mountain: a length of about 2,000 feet and a drop of about 200 feet. Good goin' mother!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Aaaaw, this is the the best gift ever, thank you! As for the picture, not liking it too much, but that ziplining is something I will never forget. You have given me and taken me places I never would have seen or done, so I am a happy girl!

XO

Gucci Muse said...

:)