Sunday, July 11, 2010

For Melissa and Dalyn

So tonight we went for dinner at one of the Four Seasons Sayan's restaurants. Jess has been on my case because I have insisted he dress up for dinner, we are in a nice place you know!! So he slipped into his expensive Gucci loafers with super polished leather soles and headed out into the torrential downpour to descend the super polished stairs into the restaurant. The following reenactment tells the story. All I can say as it happened and the restaurant guests gasped below all I could think is, Oh my god Melissa and Dalyn are going to love this!!!
The worst part is every time anyone came by our table they had to ask him if he was okay. "Would you like more bread sir, and are you okay, I am so sorry our stairs are so slippery"..."Would you like some more water, I am so sorry our stairs are so narrow, are you okay". Anyhow, I thought it was great blog material!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OKay, i know this is for the girls, but I am concerned for my future son-in-law too.
Jesse, are you sure you're Ok?
Throw those expensive, slippery shoes out & back to sneakers. Loved the re-enactment,great acting!

*dalyn said...

bwaah hahahaha!!!

Emily said...

I love a good laugh in the mornin'! I have totally done exactly the same thing in a pair of new heels at my grad art show. Smooth.

Angie Horn said...

So good. The rest of your trip just makes me annoyed so this is my favorite so far.

Gucci Muse said...

OH, dear- I was fretting over the shoes getting soaked-did not think about slippery shoes! good thing you did not hurt your back!

*dalyn said...

i'm still snickering about it cause i can imagine how fast it happened and how many heads must have turned in absolute terror at the sound of little slippy leather shoe soles skidded down the highly polished stairs. kay-lassic.

Ryan said...

Dalyn: You should have seen the looks we got when we reenacted the whole in incident so we could do our photo shoot. Anything for the blog.

Melissavina said...

Your entire trip is about as easy to hear about as brand new dollar bills are to count... this was a nice wrinkly bill. Thank you for the reenactment photos. Somehow I think it's wrong that I'm not with you guys, but I'm sure that would get old after a while. (But don't you feel it too?)

Paige Jennifer said...

Finally a hiccup with this picture perfect adventure!

(heehee)

I smell an Oscar!