Saturday, July 19, 2008

Istanbul

We're here! After a long flight and a quick stopover in Frankfurt, we have arrived in Istanbul. Everything except the customs line was relatively painless. Even that wasn't really so bad. I felt sorry for the suckers that waited in the never-ending line only to find out that they needed to buy their tourist visa first (the other winding line) before they could come through this one. Thanks to Ryan being an uber-planner, we had no issues.

The flight was fairly entertaining. Ryan got THAT smile on his face every time the beverage tray went by...
And as I told you before, I set out to entertain myself with my Rosetta Stone headset.
I especially like this one... I call it, 'You Snooze, You Lose.' He obviously didn't like it or he would have finished it before he fell asleep.
While we were hanging out in Calgary, I took the time to learn how to do something... upload OUR videos onto YouTube and post them to our blog. For whatever reason, we haven't been able to get onto the YouTube website at all. We're going to crash tonight and give it another go in the morning.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT DAY IS IT RYAN?

Pretty cool seats you got, you always travel in style..Glad to hear you made it enjoy your time there.

HopSkipJump said...

Oh dear... Captain Forgetful strikes again. What is this, year 40 in a row?

Anonymous said...

At least 40, but whose counting!

What time is it there?

Gucci Muse said...

You look damned official there.